Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jennifer's Body Review

Jennifer's Body
Jennifer's Body based on the screenplay by Diablo Cody

Description from goodreads:
Someone needed to put a stop payment on Jennifer Check.
 
The sign says Welcome to Devil's Kettle, Pop. 7,036. Come See What's Cookin'! No, seriously . . . that's what it says.
 
Some people find it hard to believe that a babe like Jennifer Check would associate with a dork like me, Needy Lesnicki. But we had history. We'd been the Wonder Twins since we were preverbal, and sandbox love never dies. Or at least that's what I thought.
 
But after that night in the woods, Jennifer was different. She looked different. And then the killings began. . . .

A lot of people ask me if I'm sorry I did it. I'm only sorry I didn't do it sooner.

REVIEW:

If you have seen the movie Jennifer's Body starring Megan Fox (Jennifer) and Amanda Seyfried (Needy), know that the book has almost exactly the same lines and scenes as the movie, I was hoping it would be a little bit different for an interesting change of events, but no such luck. I have seen the movie at least 20 times (It's my sisters favorite movie, she repeats lines over and over and expects me to fill in the other lines, I actully kind of enjoy it). So I saw the book and immediately ordered it for my sister to read, she read it and gave it back to me. There was nothing different about the book to the movie, I would have almost watched the movie (not usually said, usually the books better), but I guess it was based off the screenplay. 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment