Monday, April 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

So I got a lot of stuff, and a cool thing is I won almost all of it (usually I am not so lucky, I enter like a million contests and never win). I am so excited!!!!! This was supposed to be posted yesterday by the way.


Got from Bookcloseouts, I didn't pay over 8
bucks for each!!! Bargin.


I was so happy to find these at the used book
store in perfect condition.

Already read this one and liked it a lot. I
reviewed it too.

Won this
Thanks so much Lauren at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf


Won these also
thanks to Ashley at Books Obsession

Won these too (I know,  this is insane)
Thanks TeenReads

Got these awesome trading cards from E.J. Stevens
There are hot men with their shirts off....Love it!!!
Thanks to the author!!!!


Won this also, this is complete madness!!!
Thanks so much Kim at The Book Butterfly


The author signed it too, BONUS.


I was very lucky these past two weeks for all the books I got, I am truly thankful for books.


No comments:

Post a Comment