Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crescendo Review

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
Description from goodreads:

Nora Grey's life is still far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but atleast she got a guardian angel out of it: a mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous guardian angel. But, despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever and even worse, he's started spending time with Nora's arch-enemy, Marcie Millar.

Nora would have hardly noticed Scott Parnell, an old family friend who has moved back to town, if Path hadnt been acting so distant. Even with Scott's totally infuriating attitude Nora finds herself drawn to him - despite her lingering feeling that he's hiding something.

Haunted by images of her murdered father, and questioning whether her nephilim bloodline has anything to do with his death, Nora puts herself increasingly in dangerous situations as she desperatly searches for answers. But maybe some things are better left buried, because the truth could destroy everything - and everyone - she trusts.


REVIEW:

 So I enjoyed Hush, Hush so I was excited to read Crescendo, I have just gotten around to reading it now though.

so at first I thought it was just Nora and Patch fighting ALL the time. I was also thinking for about half the book that Patch was an ass. Well then we find out reasons for his actions.

Once again Nora has someone trying to kill her, and once again she thinks it may be Patch, and once again it isn't, but it does kind of look like it....hee hee

I was happy for Vee to find Rixon (Patch's Bestie) and I actully liked him at first, well up until a point.

I was surprised at the ending, it was quite enjoyable, while the other half I thought went pretty slow. There were alot of twists and stuff I didn't expect to happen, it was great. 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment