Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beastly Review!

Beastly

Description from goodreads:

Now a major motion picture starring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer
I am a beast.
A beast!
Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog but a horrible new creature who walks upright. I am a monster.
You think I'm talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It's no deformity, no disease. And I'll, stay this way forever ruined unless I can break the spell.
Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and the perfect life. And then, I'll tell you how I became perfectly...beastly.


REVIEW:
Alex was beautiful and popular and made fun of the "ugly". So when he messes with the witch in his english class he is turned into a beast. Then his father sends him away to live in secret, know one will know about the beast. Kyle watches people through the wiche's morror and soon finds the girl he was once kind too, after some circumstances involving her father she is forced to live at the beasts house and soon Kyle learns what true beauty is.

I did not like Kyle at all at first, but I soon did. Getting turned into a beast was good for Kyle, taught him to learn what other people felt, and to love. I enjoyed getting to know Kyle and Lynda; who was an avid reader like myself, Kyle was a better person after, it was a cute love story. 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment