Friday, May 20, 2011

Review: Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (For Elizabeth Scott Week)


So it's Elizabeth Scott week, hosted by the blogs in the button above. I wanted to be involved because I love Elizabth's books.
I fell in love with Elizabeth Scott's books about 2 years ago It started with Bloom, which made my heart race in some parts and it felt so real, I felt genuine compassion for the characters, and when they got their hearts broken, I felt mine did too.
I Recommend All her Books!

I am going to be reviewing Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth, which touched my heart in so many ways.

Living Dead Girl

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Release Date: September 02, 2008
ISBN: 1416960597

Description from goodreads:
Once upon a time, I was a little girl who disappeared. Once upon a time, my name was not Alice. Once upon a time, I didn't know how lucky I was.
When Alice was ten, Ray took her away from her family, her friends her life. She learned to give up all power, to endure all pain. She waited for the nightmare to be over. Now Alice is fifteen and Ray still has her, but he speaks more and more of her death. He does not know it is what she longs for. She does not know he has something more terrifying than death in mind for her. This is Alice's story. It is one you have never heard, and one you will never, ever forget.


REVIEW:
WARNING: you will need tissues

Seriously you will need tissues, I cried so much throughout the entire book, it broke my heart.

To read about a little girl being abused and being ready to die, it was horrible. You feel so many things for the little girl, like sadness and wanting to save her. I felt so much anger for the man keeping her and thought how sick someone has to be to do this to a human being, I hated him. This book will be in your thoughts for years to come. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment